CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING OVERVIEW
Before we try to understand what is Cisco ASA Firewall Training Course, let us realize the importance of network security in our day to day life. Networks are accessed by people anytime, from any location, using any device like Smartphone, Tablets, Computers, Laptops etc. It is therefore necessary to secure data and network to provide only the right access to appropriate users. Cisco ASA Firewall does precisely that.
Cisco ASA stands for Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance. Cisco ASA is Firewall & Network security platform that merges the capabilities of firewall, antivirus, intrusion prevention, and virtual private network to provide an all-inclusive security solution. Cisco ASA offer highly secure access to data and network resources and protects corporate networks of all sizes
WHAT IS CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE?
I-Medita conducts Cisco ASA Firewall Training Course for Network Security professionals. Our Cisco ASA Firewall Training course comprises of intense classroom based lectures combined with extensive Lab sessions. During our course, you will gain detailed knowledge about Cisco ASA features & VPN Features. You will become confident to deploy, administer and support Cisco ASA appliances.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE?
- Security Professionals and Engineers responsible for deployment, administration, and support of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances should take this course to improve their competencies.
- Cisco ASA is a very crucial part of the CCIE Security exam. Hence Security Professionals aspiring to appear for CCIE Security Certification exam should take this course for a systematic & thorough preparation for the exam.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE?
You should have good understanding and knowledge of Security concepts and the enthusiasm to continuously learn new and advanced technologies, if you wish to enroll for Cisco ASA Firewall training course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE?
Cisco ASA Firewall Training Course focuses on below mentioned aspects of Cisco ASA Firewall security features. During the course, you will learn:
- Cisco ASA Essentials and Basics
- Routing on Cisco ASA
- NAT on Cisco ASA
- VPNs on Cisco ASA
- VPN Load balancing on Cisco ASA
- Cisco ASA Advanced Firewall Features
- Clustering on Cisco ASA
- MPF on Cisco ASA and much more.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE?
You will have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of important concepts & features of Cisco ASA appliances. After completion of the Cisco ASA Firewall Training course, you will have gained detailed knowledge to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco switches. You will gain practical experience to configure & implement security solutions for reducing the risk of threats
WHAT IS THE CISCO ASA FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM?
ZBNetworks ASA Firewall Training course curriculum has been designed taking into consideration all the aspects of Cisco ASA firewall implementations. We start from the very basics and cover even advanced features. It covers all topics required to be studied for CCNP Security & CCIE Security exams. Our course curriculum consists of the following topics:
- Firewall Introduction
- ASA Firewall Basics
- Routing on ASA Introduction
- Static & Default Routing on ASA Firewall
- RIP on ASA Firewall
- EIGRP on ASA Firewall
- OSPF on ASA Firewall
- BGP on ASA Firewall
- SLA on ASA Firewall
- NAT on ASA Firewall
- CTP on ASA Firewall
- IPSEC Introduction
- Site-Site VPN on ASA Firewall
- Remote Access VPN on ASA Firewall
- VPN Load Balancing on ASA Firewall
- SSL VPN on ASA Firewall
- Transparent Firewall on ASA
- Security Context on ASA Firewall
- Failover on ASA Firewall
- MPF on ASA Firewall
- IPV6 on ASA Firewall
- OSPFV3 on ASA Firewall
ZBNetworks has Training Labs equipped with the latest Cisco Switches, Routers & Firewalls. We believe that Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions are equally important to gain hands-on practice. Our ASA Firewall Lab Training sessions provide you ample hands on practice for the Implementation of:
- ASA Basics
- IPv4 Static Routing on ASA
- IPv4 Default Routing on ASA
- RIP on ASA
- EIGRP on ASA
- OSPF on ASA
- IS-IS on ASA
- BGP on ASA
- OSPFv3 on ASA
- IPv6 Static Routing on ASA
- IPv6 Default Routing on ASA
- SLA on ASA
- NAT on ASA
- CTP on ASA
- Site-Site VPN on ASA
- Remote Access VPN on ASA
- SSL VPN on ASA
- VPN Load balancing on ASA
- Transparent Firewall on ASA
- Context on ASA
- Active-Standby Failover on ASA
- Active-Active Failover on ASA
- Active-Standby Failover on ASA with IPv6
- Active-Active Failover on ASA with IPv6
- Clustering on ASA with IPv4
- Clustering on ASA with IPv6
- MPF on ASA
- NAT IPv6 on ASA
- Site-Site VPN on ASA with IPv6
- SSL VPN on ASA with IPv6
- EIGRP on ASA in Multiple Mode
- OSPF on ASA in Multiple Mode
- IS-IS on ASA in Multiple Mode
- BGP on ASA in Multiple Mode
Enroll today to our Cisco ASA & VPN Course on Udemy:
Discounted link below:
Cisco ASA Firewall & VPNs : Beginner to Advanced